Guys, we get that going shopping is a nightmare for you, but you also make it a hellish experience for the person you are accompanying. You keep on asking questions, disappear from time to time, interfere in things and complain non-stop. Can't you just play nice for a couple of hours? Maybe you will also have some fun once you let your bias go.
1. Dudes tend to ask "When will you be finished?" a little bit too often.
2. Men also don't generally want to go into underwear stores.
3. Some sulk as if they hate everything in and about their lives.
4. When asked about their opinion on a clothing item, they usually don't provide a good answer.
5. They object to your purchase wishes by saying "You already have the same one at home."
6. They stand in front of the fitting room like a body guard and keep on pulling the curtain for the minimum amount of possible exposure.
7. Taking up every opportunity to sit.
8. They don't recognize it when you leave the store because they are playing on their phones all the time.
9. If you have kids, they might lose or forget the child they have to keep an eye on.
10. Focusing on something during shopping and observing it as if they were art critics.
11. Taking toilet breaks every half an hour and disappearing...
12. They form solidarity with the fellow males who suffer from the same thing and start complaining about shopping in a more united and social way.
13. Questioning the necessity of even the most necessary items
14. They b*tch about having to carry your bags and also don't let you carry them yourself.
15. They start negotiating after shopping about the things they want to do - a way of compensating for the trauma of shopping.