Are you curious about the most expensive watches in the world? If so, this post is for you. We'll dig into the world’s most exquisite and exclusive multi-million dollar timepieces that catch the eye of top collectors, Hollywood stars, and even royal family members.
This article will look at some of the most valuable timepieces from luxury watchmakers, including Patek Philippe, Graff, Rolex, and others. If you love watches as much as I do, check this list of the top 20 most expensive watches, and see what makes them extremely precious.
Top 20 Most Expensive Watches in the World
20. Patek Philippe Platinum World Time Ref. 1415 - $4 million
19. Patek Philippe White Gold Calibre 89 - $5 million
18. Patek Philippe Gold Chronograph Ref. 1527 - $5.7 million
17. Rolex Daytona Unicorn Ref. 6265 - $5.9 million
16. Patek Philippe Yellow Gold Calibre 89 - $6 million
15. Patek Philippe Titanium Ref. 5208T-010 - $6.2 million
14. Patek Philippe Stainless Steel Ref. 5016A-010 - $7.3 million
13. Patek Philippe Two-Crown World Time Ref. 2523 Eurasia - $7.8 million
12. Vacheron Constantin 57260 - $8 million
11. Patek Philippe Gobbi Milan ‘Heures Universelles’ Ref. 2523 - $9 million
10. Patek Philippe Stainless Steel Ref. 1518 - $11 million
9. Rolex Paul Newman Daytona Ref. 6239 - $17.7 million
8. Jacob & Co. Billionaire Watch - $18 million
7. Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication - $24 million
6. Chopard 201-Carat - $25 million
5. Jaeger-LeCoultre Joaillerie 101 Manchette - $26 million
4. Breguet Grande Complication Marie Antoinette - $30 million
3. Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 6300A-010 - $31 million
2. Graff Diamonds The Fascination - $40 million
1. Graff Diamonds Hallucination - $55 million
There you have it! These are the most high-end watches in the world so far. Who would have thought that some timepieces are literally worth a fortune? Well, with their lavish styling and precious materials, these watches will surely turn the heads of anyone.