We are talking about women who are authoritarian, bossy, peremptory, etc. These adjectives could have made negative effect but if you are or could be with a woman like this, you’ll see it with your own eyes how lucky you actually are!
1. They never hold back. They always tell you what they think, directly!
2. Running away from challenges is not their cup of tea!
3. Their authoritarian personalities are not subsequently obtained features, they are gifted from birth!
4. Self confidence finds its proper meaning with them!
5. They are aware of their capability and they know what needs to be done to be successful.
6. "No." is not an acceptable answer for them, except if they want to hear it on purpose.
7. They are always on guard, always prepared! They never let that guard down!
8. They don't think about "If only..." or "Maybe...". They always do their best to make the most out of their life.
9. They are certainly not conservative, they are always open-minded!
10. They are selfish, but in a good, cute way.
11. They never hold back when you make a mistake!
12. They never shy away from taking responsibilities in relationships. They like being the one in charge. (Duh!)
13. They make you feel safe.
14. They never let anything or anyone stop them from reaching their target!
15. It is not easy to intimidate a dominant woman, not at all.
16. They don’t give up easily, when they hit rock bottom, they will jump right back up even stronger!
17. Because their strength comes from themselves, they wouldn’t depend on or need anyone.
18. They are never ashamed of the things they’ve done as long as they believe it was the right thing to do.
19. They have no room for sexism, they don’t know the meaning of the doing something "like a girl".
20. They never run away from the consequences of the things they’ve done.
21. They don’t see asking for help as a sign of weakness, they consider it as a positive approach.
22. A dominant woman keeps her promises, she never gives a promise she won't keep.
23. She loves to trying new things. New places, new people, new activities...Always something NEW!