21 Useful Skills Only Master Introverts Have
> 21 Useful Skills Only Master Introverts Have
You introvert! You deserve a round of applause for your first-class acting performance every time you fake disappointment over cancelled plans.
1. Artfully pretending you didn’t see that casual acquaintance in public.
2. Faking disappointment when the event you didn't want to attend gets cancelled.
3. If you happen to go to a party, finding the best buddy for yourself.
4. And then ducking out unnoticed at a reasonable hour.
5. Showing it firmly but politely, when you don’t want to socialize.
6. Negotiating with your more extroverted friends about your terms before attending the party they invited you to.
7. Always seeing texts late.
8. Politely canceling plans.
9. And turning them down in the first place.
10. Reading in loud public places without getting distracted, even for a second.
11. Masterfully slipping out of conversations when they get too long.
12. Finding the most creative methods to avoid your co-workers
13. And to keep 'yourself' entertained.
14. Always having the best entertaining plans for the weekend, and being too busy to attend others.'
15. Speaking up the bare minimum in class or at work to communicate with others.
16. Properly explaining to others about your 'introvert quirks'.
17. Economizing your social energy.
18. Using headphones as a weapon of defense.
19. Recharging in the bathroom when you stay exposed to the social world for too long.
20. Knowing exactly when your social batteries will die.
21. And knowing where the hapiness is: Home & Alone