We have gone through relationships full of horror, action and tension, which have taught us that real life isn't the same as the romantic movies we have been watching since our childhood. Everybody around us says 'Every relationship is an experience, don't worry.' This is an unsuccessful solace attempt. That sentence was right only until a point. We have experienced and we have gotten smarter. Our relationships will NEVER be the same again, right?
1. You feel that there is something wrong when you have just thought that you have recovered and all your wounds have healed.
2. You know that cute guy who is trying to talk to you. Is it really possible that he does everything so right?
3. But still, just to be sure, you start investigating.
4. Let's say he has passed this step, this time you start trying to read between the lines every time he speaks.
5. You start talking stupidly because the awkward silences make you too uncomfortable.
6. And you also make stupid jokes because you get too excited.
7. You can't even see the clearest sign that he likes you, and even if you do, you can never be sure.
8. During the conversation, you feel like screaming: "DO YOU LIKE ME?"
9. The stronger your feelings grow, the more your fear and tension build up.
10. But still, you approach him slowly.
11. However, the first contact is always the most difficult one.
12. Liking somebody, and growing possessive of them leads to an even more dangerous emotion: JEALOUSY
13. This emotion that you can't control makes you a professional detective.
14. After some time, the jealousy gets less intense but is channeled somewhere else.
15. In every fight you have, you see your past failed relationship.
16. Despite all of these, if he stays with you with his understanding and patience, you finally start trusting him.
17. But you can never let go 100%. The fear of losing him is always there.
18. And time heals this, too.
19. His love and time will heal you. When you least expect it, the three magical words spill out of your lips: