Why do relationships have to be sooooo damn complicated and difficult? One day you think you have found the man of your dreams and the next day he turns into the biggest a-hole you have ever seen. While guys go on and on about how difficult it is to understand women, they are completely unaware of the fact that their behavior rarely makes sense.
Nobody wants to waste time on 'the wrong person' while we are looking for 'the one'. These types of behavior can tell a lot, and the rest depends on you and your answer to the same old question 'Do/can people really change?'
1. He gets away from you for a couple of days when you have a fight, just because he doesn't want to deal with you; and comes back once you are calm and acts like nothing has happened.
2. He doesn't want to accept that you have zero feelings for him, and tries to succeed by persisting and trying harder.
3. He doesn't get that you aren't interested in him, but tries to arouse pity for himself to get his way.
4. He makes you regret for showing him your sensitive side the first chance he gets.
5. He announces his love for you every chance he gets, but steps back when it comes to bravery.
6. He satisfies his ego by mentioning tiny details about his past relationship to arouse your curiosity.
7. He ignores the suggestions that you make because you care about him.
8. He puts you down and tries to deem himself more valuable with the messages "I love you despite your shortcomings, but somebody else so wouldn't."
9. After you reject him, he can't take it and uses other women that like him to show you how big the fish that you let go off was.
10. You are just an obsession or ambition for him: the more you reject him, the more he (wrongly) thinks that he loves you.
11. He thinks your emotional side is unnecessary, and even stupid.
12. He talks about how much you damaged him by rejecting him, how sick you caused him to feel, how long he had to stay in bed and makes you feel guilty.
13. He thinks he owns the world just because you haven't objected to his jealous bullsh*t.
14. He wants to be your first ever boyfriend.
15. He compares you to his mom.
16. Know-it-all men
17. He notices your interest in him and plays with you.