If you can master the human mind, you can master anything in this world. Of course, we can’t give you a neuroscience lecture here, but at least you can use some simple tricks that’ll be helpful in your daily life and your relationships. Here are 17 facts and tricks that’ll make your life a lot easier!
1. When you’re discussing something with someone, don’t sit face to face with them. Instead, sit next to them.
2. Act like the person you want to be.
3. Contagious yawning is closely linked to empathy.
4. “Tiramisu” comes from Italian and means “pick me up,” "cheer me up," or "lift me up."
5. If you want to convince someone of something, talk with confidence.
6. If you’re absolutely sure about not forgiving someone, think again.
7. And research shows that ignorant people are more likely to see themselves as perfect while intelligent people underestimate their skills and capabilities.
8. When you’re in love, your brain ignores the other person’s defects and sees them as if they’re perfect.
9. The ability to think about the way you think is a sign of high intelligence.
10. When people are physically exhausted they’re more likely to tell the truth.
11. If a person’s body odor attracts you that means their immune system genetics are different from yours.
12. People who get shy easily are more dependable, honest, and generous.
13. Our body temperature is strongly related to our sleep pattern.
14. If you call a person’s name several times during a conversation when you first meet them, they feel like you’re interested in them and actually care about what they have to say.