February 27 2016 - 03:05am
April 23 2016 - 12:16am
Add to Favorites.
Those who've read or watched the Harry Potter series know well that the most probable love story in the series was Harry & Hermione's. We don't know why on earth the writer matched up a girl like Hermione with Ron, and chose Ron's sister Ginny (Ginevra) for Harry.
But we know that we all regret not seeing them fall in love. So, how come it didn't happen? We investigated for you.
1. Hermione was the clever girl, and Harry was quiet but popular.
2. Maybe for that reason, Hermione found Harry inaccessible, as Harry was introduced as "the chosen one".
3. Every time Hermione sent Harry a signal, she never got a call back.
4. Whenever Hermione thought she had a chance to get closer, Harry was such a dork.
5. Hermione's personality was steady, yet Harry had so many up and downs.
6. Whatever the reason was, Harry always made time so Ron could be alone with Hermione.
7. Hermione didn't want to be the dominant side of her future relationship.
8. Harry always had more important stuff to do.
9. In spite of every other thing Ron had, he was fun.
10. While Hermione was doing the stuff she enjoyed, she always had Ron beside her.
11. Harry was divided in so many other ways from the very first day of school.
12. Whenever Hermione needed a shoulder to cry on, or a hand to hold, Ron was always there.
13. Over the years, Harry still had a baby face, while Ron turned into a complete gent.
14. As a result, Hermione chose who made her happy...