Audrey Hepburn was a film and fashion icon. She was also a ballet dancer, a humanitarian, and an animal activist. She was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom for her work as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
Below are some of her most popular quotes through her lifetime. Check them out.☺
1. "I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it."
2. "I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone."
3. "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."
4. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
5. "You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him."
6. "Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future."
7. “True friends are families which you can select.”
8. “For me the only things of interests are those linked to the heart.”
9. “Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.”
10. “I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.”
11. “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.”
12. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I AM POSSIBLE.”
13. "I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it."
14. “Your heart just breaks, that’s all. But you can’t judge or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.”