As you already know, make up bloggers are all over YouTube. You can't avoid make up tutorials on your suggestions sidebar. These vloggers have turned their interest in make up into a career. Many people earn a lot of money just by producing videos for YouTube. Although we enjoy watching them, they all share some weird behavior we can't seem to understand.
1. They pretend like applying liquid eyeliner is the easiest thing to do.
2. They paint themselves all over to achieve a no make up look.
3. Those candles in the background.
4. They show a ton of products you're not gonna be able to finish in years in those "empties" videos.
5. The way they use their palms to show products to the camera.
6. All the high end products they get to use.
7. They have a ton of make up brushes.
8. They smile all the time when they are applying their make up.
9. When they tell you this make up was a piece of cake after a 40 minute tutorial?!
10. The way they start their videos by waving their hands.
11. The way they force themselves to smile when they finish their make up.
12. Those videos when they make their BF's do their make up.
13. Those "what's in my bag" videos.
14. Those night routine videos that are literally 2 hours long!
15. The way they are obsessed with making their lips look fuller.
16. How they make contouring a complex process.
Bonus: "I just don't know what to do with myself!"