In modern life, we often see this type of relationship. You can find yourself in such a relationship at any moment; You may have already left behind such a relationship, perhaps right now you are in the middle of it and you know very well how well it feels.
1. This type of a relationship is quite good at first; there is no pressure nor responsibilities ...
2. It's nice to be able to do whatever you want, but after a certain period of time, that feeling of emptiness will emerge: What are we now and how long will it be like this?
3. You never say things like ''Love'' or ''Honey'' to each other.
4. You don't phone each other too often, and you don't have many hours of conversations when you call.
5. You can't be sure about how to introduce yourself to his/her friends and family when you are together with them.
6. It's not easy to predict when the relationship will end when you're in that type of relationship; It may end at a time you can never know.
7. You look at each other's WhatsApp to check when she/he was last online but both of you never write to each other.
8. Plans for the future are never spoken. This uncertainty is always disturbing, it wears you down over time.
9. You know more about his/her private life than his/her friends, but you know less than a lover.
10. Are you together to get rid of your boredom or are you bored if you are not next to each other? You want to be sure of that.
11. When you see the behavior that you don't like when you're together, you are hesitant to ask why.
12. There may not always be an agreement between the two sides. One side might be sure he/she's in love while the other resists to give it a name.
13. It's no surprise to hear "I promised a friend" when you say "Let's go out" and you go through this a lot.
14. When you love him/her, he/she doesn't want to be serious; And when one day the relationship ends, you can't ask ''why?''
15. The answers are always the same when you ask why you didn't start a real relationship.