No one said life is hard. But we're here to make it easier for you. These quick tips will make certain daily routines much more simple!
1. To make a quick iced coffee drink anytime you want, you can freeze your freshly brewed coffee in the ice cube tray.
2. Taking a 3-minute cold shower makes you burn 40 extra calories
3. Contrary to popular belief, when you're suffering from a cold, a dish of cold ice cream can be a good idea, as it is soothing to a sore throat.
4. When you feel nauseous, try eating one or two spoons of ground coffee.
5. For maximum effectiveness, apply antiperspirant at night before bed instead of in the morning.
6. You can put your cigarette ash in the soil of your plants that are in trouble from insects, as nicotine is one of the strongest broad spectrum pesticides.
7. To prevent eggs from cracking when boiling, put a burnt match in the water.
8. You can test the right salt ratio while making pickles by putting one egg in the water. If it floats, it's okay!
9. For those who still don't know: If you press ctrl+shift+n in Chrome browser, it opens an incognito window, which is a mode that doesn't track browsing history.
10. When you have the hiccups, hold your breath for about 15 seconds and swallow 3 times. It will help the hiccups go away.
11. If you’re experiencing diarrhea that doesn’t seem to stop, boil some water and add pomegranate peel pieces. Allow the mixture to steep and cool off and then drink the liquid.
12. If you want your date to find you attractive, take them to a horror movie. Studies show people often mistake the feeling of fear for sexual arousal.
13. In order to tell the quality of your wine, watch the 'wine legs', which are the droplets of wine that form on the inside of a wine glass. The slower the tears flow down the side, the more likely it is to have higher quality.
14. You can add one or two drops of your favorite cologne or perfume to the ironing water to make your clothes smell as you like.
15. Cats and dogs hate the smell of mothballs. You can scatter your old mothballs around your gardens and flowerbeds to keep them away.
16. To cool your tongue after eating spicy food, don’t drink water, but instead try eating a teaspoon of sugar or chewing a slice of bread.
17. You can use a cotton ball soaked with milk to remove the hair dye stain.
18. Having trouble sleeping? Drinking tart cherry juice regularly can help you sleep better, as it's a natural source of the sleep-wake cycle hormone melatonin.
19. Start the day out with a mug of warm water and the juice of half a lemon. Vitamin C and potassium, which are high in lemon, are great for fighting colds, stimulating brain and nerve function and helping control blood pressure.
20. Sprinkling some baking soda in the bottom of a trash can or directly into the trash can works wonders at preventing stinky odors.
21. Use your hard-boiled-egg water (after cooling) to water your plants. They'll thank you for it.
22. Always put on moisturizer before wearing make up, regardless of your skin type, as it will keep your skin from producing excess oil and help make your make up look flawless.
23. Before baking potatoes, boil them for 10-15 minutes. It will shorten their cooking time dramatically.
24. When you feel down, try walking in nature. It's scientifically proven that walking in natural environments almost immediately improves your mood by decreasing the activity in a portion of the brain known as the subgenual prefrontal cortex.
25. In most chess games, the person who controls the four squares at the center of the board will have a higher chance of winning.
26. You can easily turn your hoodie into a laptop bag
27. Brushing teeth before eating can help you eat less and lose weight.
28. You can make your own latte art by only using a piece of paper