20 Solid Reasons Why You Feel Depressed In Your 20s!
> 20 Solid Reasons Why You Feel Depressed In Your 20s!
People keep talking about a mid-life crisis or freaking out about hitting 30, but hitting the mid 20s is a whole another story we all experience. We share your pain...
1. The person you wanted to be and the person you are now are VERY different...
2. Even though you're a grown up now, the boy inside you is still as crazy as the first day.
3. You just want to sit there and play all the retro games you used to play.
4. You try and find others you can love and who love you, but in this wretched world, you find nothing but pain and suffering.
5. You are stressing out about letting your friends and family down. After all, you were raised with such high expectations.
6. You realize how everything was complete bullsh*t and wake up to painful reality.
7. You suddenly face all these responsibilities and feel crushed under 'em!
8. Same sh*t different day. The same routine kills you slowly!
9. Time literally flies and you can't find time for anything!
10. You have so many things to follow, sort and think about. You can't really catch a break!
11. The moment you step into real life, you realize it's a fierce war-zone. Your dreams are crushed!
12. These are the years you think and question the most. You question your very existence and the meaning of life!
13. Paranoia about your looks...
14. You want to be free, but you're only as free as your job and house goes...
15. You're jealous of the types who drop everything and start traveling. You wonder what it is that you're missing?!
16. Your future, who will you be, what will you do, what will you like? - things as far and void as the depths of the universe.
17. You postpone everything. Even making yourself happy!
18. You blame yourself for everything. Even for things that had nothing to do with you.
19. You give yourself promises you won't be able to keep. You keep lying to yourself...
20. And most importantly, you keep comparing yourself to others!