18 Moments Women Who Don't Easily Fall In Love Relate!
> 18 Moments Women Who Don't Easily Fall In Love Relate!
We won't make big claims such as 'There is no such thing as love.' Of course, there might be love or people who are crazily in love. However, what they do is kind of compromising for themselves.
Women who can't fall in love can't compromise themselves. 😔
1. These women know that love's life expectancy is a couple of days and it will sooner or later result in fights.
2. They are independent. They don't need anybody.
3. Moreover, they know the intentions of the people who approach them.
4. They like spending time for themselves. They don't want to waste their time on others.
5. For example, finishing the book that they haven't been able to start for a long time is way better for them.
6. Or to focus on their career/education...
7. Or to be there for their family. Wasting time on a temporary person just doesn't make sense.
8. They can't take the fake attitudes of others. They want to get real and experience everything as it is.
9. They don't want to deal with people who have too much...
10. Or too little self esteem.
11. They don't want to mother the guys in their 20s and still act like a spoiled kid.
12. Their friends are more than enough for them. Going to the next level is both unnecessary and meaningless.
13. Nobody can tell such women what to do or how to act. That's why they hate the mainstream relationships of our day.
14. She might have recently lost somebody that she cared about. And maybe she knows that no one can take that person's place.
15. Sometimes they try to trust somebody and let go of the things. However, they fail every single time, because the other person will definitely do something stupid.
16. They can see through the cheap lies and fake faces. They don't want to be deceived by such people.
17. They know that nobody can meet their expectations. They don't expect people to change, either.
18. And that's why they always end up alone and try to explain their situation kindly to their suitors.