18 Beauty Trends From 2000s Showing Major Fails!
> 18 Beauty Trends From 2000s Showing Major Fails!
Blue eyeshadow and red lipstick to be exact...
1. Waxing your eyebrows and drawing them with an eyebrow pencil.
2. Using foundation that doesn't match your skin.
3. Using way too much bronzer to have fake tan.
4. Plucking your eyebrows into, well, sperms.
5. Not being sure about the amount of eyeliner to wear around your eyes.
6. Or just underlining your eyes with black eyeliner.
7. "Glitter Body Lotion."
8. Dying sections of your hair with hair mascara.
9. Toasting or wearing sparkly strings around your hair, just to do something different.
10. Can't get enough of lip glosses.
11. Buying every lip gloss out there and realizing they all look the same...
12. Using lip glosses and believing that they will make your lips look fuller. All that is left from them is their bitter taste.
13. Losing your lips by using too much concealer under the eyes. All you wanted to do was to bring your eyes out, except you now look like a ghost.
14. Making your eyelashes look like spiders.
15. Using a lip liner which has a darker color than your lipstick.
16. Using ice blue eyeshadow on tanned skin.
17. Doing French manicure on long square nails.
18. Applying eyeshadow with these fellas: