February 15 2016 - 11:31pm
April 07 2016 - 03:22pm
Add to Favorites.
Let’s face it. No one actually knows what it really feels like to be twins. Hell, even the twins themselves are still trying to figure it out! Starting with “You're just born with it.” on our minds, we interpret 15 common things twins experience.
1. Constant and equally boring “Which one was born first?” “How many minutes of a difference?” “Do you feel the same things at the same time?” “Do your parents ever mix you?” “Did you ever take a test for him/her?” questions.
2. Fighting with extremely creative “I am your older brother/sister you should respect me, I am 7 minutes older!” jokes.
3. Deep, so deep questions like “Which one of you is who now?” “Which one of you is which one now?” Oh so deep that Adele is rolling all over it!
4. Hearing more “Mono or di?” questions even more than an algebra teacher!
5. Having a premade brother, friend, soulmate
6. Never knowing what loneliness is
7. When di twins, having the constant requirement to explain why you don’t look alike.
8. Ability to be in two different places at the same time
9. Life-long comparison with your twin and unwanted rivalry as a result
10. Names that rhyme, clothes that match until certain age
11. Developing proper answers to “How does it feel?” question
12. Most odd situations
13. Proving astrology is actually rubbish by having two completely different characteristics having born at the very same minute!
14. When the time comes and you part your ways, you realize you are losing much much more than you ever though.
15. Even though you are different, you will always be called the “Twins” in your group.
16. Never getting jealous of your little brother/sister.