15 Skincare Tips To Consider If You're Approaching Your 30s!
> 15 Skincare Tips To Consider If You're Approaching Your 30s!
Skincare is important in every age. However, if you're entering your 30's you need some special advice to avoid effects of aging. Who doesn't want a glowing healthy skin in their 30's?
If you're answer is yes, let's begin! 😊
1. We have some bad news. First wrinkles on your forehead and mouth area appears in your 30's!
2. Unfortunately, our worst nightmare under eye wrinkles start to appear in these ages.
3. So prepare to be careful about your skincare, you're not in your 20's anymore...
4. Not only your face but also your neck and your hands need your attention! Don't forget to apply moisturizers.
5. You'll thank yourself for the anti-aging treatments you had today. These treatments will help you gain a healthy looking youthful skin.
6. You can consult a dermatologist to figure out your skin's needs.
7. This one is super important. No direct contact with the sunshine. Do not leave your house without applying sun screen to your face.
8. Let's talk about your face wash routine. Do not make yourself suffer by washing your face with a regular soap.
9. How about reducing the effect of wrinkles while you're washing your face?
10. Another bad news: Showering with hot water is bad for your skin.
11. The same goes for cold water!
12. Doing so much peeling is like constantly washing up your favorite black t-shirt.
13. You should clean up your make up brushes every other week.
14. Try to avoid smoking.
15. Eat clean and drink a lot of water!
Bonus: Love your age and what it brings to you no matter what!