Girls love their dads, we all know this. But maybe, because of this, they take their dads as example and learn things from them, making them stronger in life. So what are these traits that make them stronger?
1. They don't run away from responsibilities or make a huge deal out of small things.
2. These women are brave and bold, both in their professional and private lives.
3. They are strongly bonded with their families, and they feel responsible for them.
4. They are independent individuals who love freedom. They don't tolerate anybody interfering in their lives.
5. They defend equality and are fair. They can't bear injustice.
6. That's why "honesty" is indispensable for them.
7. They smash your biases about what is "a man thing" and what is not.
8. They won't take sh*t from anybody, and will always stand up for themselves.
9. They give a special importance to education and improving themselves. Standing on their own two feet is their life goal.
10. They aren't sneaky people who plot against people, gossip or talk behind their backs. They are frank people.
11. And it isn't surprising that dishonesty is the thing that they hate most.
12. They know the importance of working and making an effort. They are never lazy.
13. They love sharing and are never selfish.
14. Unlike the general assumption, they aren't rude, masculine types who curse all the time.
They are very scared of breaking sb's heart. They cherish friendship incredibly.