Introverts vs Extroverts! Which side are you in? Introverts and extroverts perceive the world completely different. While introverts enjoy spending time on their own, extroverts are always up for more socialising. Following illustrations indicate to the differences between introverts and extroverts in different social settings!
***This article was originally published on Bright Side.
1. Attending to parties
3. Having a conversation on the phone
4. Perception of the personal space
5. Working in an open office
6. The ability to show off features at work
7. Perception of leadership
8. Spending time at home
9. Extroverts vs Introverts after a long day
10. Subway trips to home look something like this.