The dedicated few...We have friends and then we have closer friends closer to us. We spend more time together and after a while, they become a big part of our lives. All the items we have here are based on true stories of the masses! :)
1. Everyone will get their fair share of the jokes...One by one.
2. You know each other so well that you know what to push for and what to let go of.
3. If someone out of the group is telling you something, it is totally irrelevant.
4. You are up-to-date about one another's lives and make sure to get the tiniest details, even when you're apart.
5. And you start right from where you left off when you reunite.
6. You get extremely jealous when everyone else in the group hangs out together and you just can't make it.
7. Romantic dates are big news for everyone.
8. If anyone from the group is having a dilemma about a relationship, everyone will have a different opinion about it.
9. If anyone from the group is single, you all act together to set him or her up with someone.
10. Everyone's romatic history is just common knowledge in the group.
11. It's your mission to bring up all the embarrassing stories.
12. When you first got into the group, you were exposed to a little bit too much drama.
13. There are tons of inside jokes that you don't know the origin of.
14. It's really difficult to introduce new people to your group.
15. There have been many who wanted to sneak into your special group.
16. And that doesn't mean that it is too difficult to be a part of the group.
17. You are there for each other in difficult times, just like you are there for extremely silly things.
18. You know that they will be there for you when you really need them.
19. You know that they will be tough if necessary.
20. If there are people getting on your nerves, they have already made quite a few enemies.
21. It doesn't matter what you do together when you hang out. You know that you will have so much fun, no matter what you do.
22. You have, of course, discussed who will be the first to get married.
23. You have talked about leaving everything behind and living all together.
24. And you know that you will find answers to all questions some day.