23 Random Facts That Sound Totally Made Up But Are Actually True!
> 23 Random Facts That Sound Totally Made Up But Are Actually True!
What? Some of these can’t be true, can they? Yep, each and every one is an undeniable fact.
Get ready to have your mind blown into a different time zone!
1. Doves and pigeons are pretty much the exact same animal.
2. It’s possible to use sign language with an accent.
3. The filling in between the wafers in a Kit Kat is…other Kit Kats.
4. We see, use, and drink the same water that the dinosaurs did. Because all the water on Earth today is all the water there’s ever been.
5. Shakespeare invented a ton of words, like “gossip” and “lonely.”
6. Six Flags is named that because six different countries’ flags have flown over Texas.
7. We have no idea why the ABCs are in that order, but they’ve been that way for thousands of years.
8. Platypuses look funny and cute, but they can poison you with a spur on their feet.
9. Most people only breathe through one nostril at a time.
10. You’ll never know what your own voice sounds like without a recording of it.
11. George Washington never knew dinosaurs existed.
12. The world’s largest wild camel population is in Australia, not in the Middle East or the Sahara Desert.
13. Early Harvard students didn’t have to learn calculus.
14. You can always see your nose, you just don’t always notice it.
15. The national anthem stole its melody from an old British drinking song.
16. Some cephalopods have messed up-looking brains.
17. There’s an entire book that doesn’t contain a single letter E.
18. We know next to nothing about our oceans.
19. All of the planets in the solar system could fit between the Earth and the moon.
20. We never see ourselves with our own eyes, so we’ll never get an accurate look at our own faces.
21. Polar bear hair isn’t actually white.
22. It’s pretty easy to find someone who shares a birthday with you.
23. Humans are born with two fears: falling and loud noises. Every other fear is learned