Some lies don't even bother our consciousness because we tell them so often. This also has something to do with the demands of modern life. Times change, our lives change, and so do our lies. Here are the 19 most frequently told white lies:
1. "My phone was charging, I didn't hear you call bruh."
2. "But I haven't received your e-mail. Oh well, I literally just got it now. Let me take a look, I will get back to you ASAP."
3. "No bruh, I am not playing, just checking the text I just got"
4. "We are a big family here."
5. "There is a system error, I will have to ask you to wait for a couple of minutes"
6. "I am a proficient English speaker"
7. "I have read the terms and conditions and I accept them."
8. "I got a new phone and lost your number."
9. "The controller is broken. It isn't me."
10. "I gave into temptation."
11. "I will be back in two minutes."
12. "There was traffic, that's why I am late."
13. "I am waiting for a payment. I will pay you back as soon as I receive that."
14. "I love it! It looks amazing!"
15. "No, no, I have just arrived."
16. "You have to re-install the operating system. That's the only way you can fix this."