The word 'loneliness' usually has negative connotations for most people. It is believed that loneliness leaves people powerless and without love. But why? Isn't there room for happiness and self-confidence in that loneliness? There are people who manage to be like that. You need to appreciate the value of loneliness so that you can appreciate others around you...
1. These people are confident enough to not look for happiness in others.
2. Because they know that a person can only be happy with others if they are happy to be themselves.
3. They don't see loneliness as a concept that should be avoided. They see it as something to embrace.
4. They spend their spare time reading books as they do not have to fulfil the needs of others.
5. Some of these people are interested in writing as well. They enjoy writing down their emotions and thoughts carefully.
6. They prefer to be alone instead of making superficial connections with other people.
7. This is the reason why those who are happy with their loneliness are the ones that are intellectual and smart.
8. Watching movies is a treasure to these people. They tend to have a strong taste in cinema.
9. Most of these people have pets and believe that they can only find true friendship with them.
10. These people live for the darkness. They enjoy taking a quiet walk in the moonlight to be alone with themselves.
11. They only start a relationship when they are truly in love. This actually make them unique and desirable partners.
12. Because they know that to love someone is to take a step into something new and is the ability to be alone together with someone. That's why they have hard time choosing a partner, but when they do, it is a deep relationship.
13. These people have routines and rituals. They enjoy keeping these on track. They do not enjoy when these change.
14. These people use social media to only get information - not to compare themselves to others.
15. Other places don't matter to these people. The most beautiful feeling in this world is to go back to their sweet home.
16. These people are great observers and they enjoy contemplating. They do not hesitate to hide in their own minds when they need to escape.
17. Contrary to popular belief, they choose loneliness. It's not a matter of other people not wanting them.