Because you created a miracle and you deserve to cherish it!
1. “1 week postpartum is a soft belly with fresh stretch marks.”
2. “I tried to find a perfectly posed photo of me breastfeeding Charlie with my hair all nice and face done, but I quickly realized that it didn’t exist.”
3. “It’s possible you’ll still look pregnant weeks after birth, this is normal.”
4. “12 days postpartum featuring my angel and the marks she gave me”
5. “1 week postpartum and I can honestly say it’s been a lot harder than I ever thought. It’s been a lot easier emotionally but I still cry at least once a day over absolutely nothing.”
6. “Dear Internet! This is what a body looks like 9 days postpartum. And no, I do not have any interest in trying to ’shed 10′, bounce back, or get my body back.”
7. “Oh, I miss this squishy fresh newborn stage and that beautiful, soft, postpartum tummy that held life inside it.”
8. “Yes, I have stretch marks, I have more than one chin, my thighs rub together. My body isn’t perfect, but it did give me my baby. My body carried and cared for her. I don’t care if it’s not the definition of perfect, it’s perfect to me.”
9. glittershazaam / reddit “I was fat before I was pregnant but then I became pregnant with twins and eating kept me sane. The middle picture is 1 year postpartum (Dec 2017) and on the right is me today taking baby steps to wearing a crop top!
10. “How many of you mamas are pros at juggling multiple tasks? ”
11. “I actually love my scar and hope it doesn’t fade too quickly.”
12. “This is not the number on the scale I want to see at 5 months after baby but right now I’m focused on more than the numbers.”
13. “5 months between these pics. 7 months postpartum, and my jeans are finally fitting SO much better. I’ve struggled with postpartum depression so it took a good 4 months to start moving my body and eating better. 8 lb until goal 1 is met!”
14. “These photos are a year apart. I didn’t ’bounce back’, I changed my lifestyle, exercised and have a balanced attitude toward nutrition. What you don’t see in these pictures is how my mindset has changed. That is the real benefit. Your biggest journey will always be the one inside your head, so take time to look after your mind and the rest will fall into place.”
15. “Learn to appreciate what you have. It doesn’t mean you have to stop working for what you want, just show a little self-love along the way.”