To keep your teeth healthy and clean, toothpaste is a simple, very affordable and useful product. But besides helping to keep your teeth nice, it also has several other uses for various tasks around the home. And most of the time, it works even better than the product which was made for that specific purpose! Here are 13 of the most amazing uses of toothpaste.
1. Rub your faded silver items with a small amount of toothpaste to make them shine.
2. You can make you car's headlights look slick and clean with the help of toothpaste.
3. Put a small amount of toothpaste on a wet cloth and carefully clean the keys of your piano.
4. Footwear with white soles, such as Converse shoes, can easily be cleaned with toothpaste.
5. If you cover the insides of swimming goggles in a very thin layer of toothpaste, then wash it off, they won’t get steamed up anymore when you’re swimming.
6. You can get rid of stains on wooden surfaces in just a couple of minutes by wiping them with a little toothpaste.
7. Toothpaste is also great for getting rid of various kinds of stains on clothing, from lipstick on a shirt to spaghetti sauce on a tablecloth.
8. Cover the taps in a little toothpaster and rub with a cloth to give them their old shine back.
9. You can also use it to clean the bottom of an iron!
10. Put a little toothpaste on a cloth, then carefully rub it on to any scratches on the screen of your smartphone and remove any remaining toothpaste and wipe the screen dry.
11. Toothpaste can even clean your fingernails. Just cover them in a small amount, leave for a couple of minutes, and wash off with water.
12. If you wash your hands with a small amount of toothpaste, the smell of garlic, onion and fish will disappear in no time.
13. If you fill a condom with toothpaste and tie its end firmly, you’ll get a stress reliever ball that will serve you fo a long time due to the endurance of latex.