These hats experienced many things with the characters and all of them became iconic. They're not just part of the costume anymore, they became a character of their own, sometimes a part of the person wearing it, like their arms or legs. In this list, we put together 17 iconic hats! Tell us your favorite pick!
1. Captain Jack Sparrow's adventerous hat.
2. "Pidgeotto I choose you!"
3. Michael Jackson and the lucky hat that became an icon.
4. There can't be a wizard without a hat and Gandalf has the best one.
5. The hat that became a part of Che.
6. Rose's hat in Titanic that melted our hearts.
7. Sherlock Holmes's classic.
9. The smurfy hat.
10. Freddy Kruger's famous hat along with his red sweater.
11. The hat that Indy would risk his life for.
12. Chaplin's hat. 😌
13. His name is 'the mad hatter' how can he not have a hat?
14. Carl's hat in Walking Dead and he's not willing to take it off.
15. The black hat that made Audrey Hepburn even more beautiful in ''Breakfast at Tiffany's.''
16. Genzo Wakabayashi and his hat.
17. And the hat that puts the new comers to a place when they come to Hogwarts.