There is no good way of dying. But there are some deaths that make people wish it would never happen to them. You can find many causes to die for or maybe your biological time has come. But the deaths in this list have nothing to do with either of them. They're just stupid ways to die. I hope nobody in the world will ever die like any of the ways in the list.
1. Garry Hoy, a lawyer from Toronto, was constantly throwing himself to the windows to prove how firm the office windows were.
2. In 1989, a Frenchman named Ole Bentzen died laughing while watching a movie called 'A Fish Called Wanda.' Seriously.
3. Well-known private detective Allan J. Pinkerton slipped on the wet ground and fell down. No, he didn't hit his head. He bit his tongue.
4. A mosquito bit politician George Herbert's face. Then he cut this bite while shaving and got erysipelas .
5. Jack Daniel (yes, the whisky guy) kicked the steel case he couldn't open. His foot became gangrenous and it was cut. He also lost his life afterwards.
6. Romanian war correspondent Mile Cărpenişan, returned home after all the wars he had fought in. Because of an inflammation in his body, he lost his life because of septic shock.
7. The French composer Jean-Baptiste Lully hurt his toe with his orchestra conductor, which was quite big at that time.
8. A woman has lost her life during a "condom challenge" that was quite popular once. She deserved to get into the list.
9. This is a story of a Quora user. In the place where he lived, a man fell from the balcony from the fourth floor, but he was not dead.
10. Magician Harry Houdini said that he wouldn't be affected by a very strong punch and wanted a volunteer to hit him.
11. Bobby Leach was the first person to jump into Niagara Falls with a roller. But later, he stepped on an orange peel, fell down and died.
12. Jimi Heselden bought himself a Segway in 2010. He wanted to prove that the Segway never tumble down.
13. The death of Steve Irwin, who spent his life playing like a toy with dangerous crocodiles, was also ironic.
14. David Carradine, who we know from Kill Bill, was found dead hanged in a hotel room in 2009.