If you are in your 20s, and you're lost... Don't worry, people say it doesn't get any better. While you grow up and face the 'real' life, you mostly wish somebody had told you those absurd facts you came to realize yourself. If somebody did outline what being an adult human is like on an everyday basis, we could have been more prepared!
1. The things you like the least will be the things you need to do the most.
2. Humans are all about unshakeable habits.
3. Real life doesn't work like your favorite fairytale books.
4. As you grow older, your sleep cycle becomes more painful.
5. Even when everything else is perfect.
6. We are always more comfortable in our cozy clothes.
7. You will like animals more than people.
8. You will always feel an undeniable loyalty to your family.
9. Some of us are lucky to easily have what others are longing for all their lives.
10. Technology is your friend, but also your enemy.
11. We feel safe with the whole government thing, but can't really stand the processes.
12. You can feel two completely opposite feelings at once.
13. Nostalgia is a very strong emotion for every age.
14. Most sincere relationships are accustomed to most offensive language forms.
15. Humans have a tendency to destroy the book you love by making a bad movie out of it.
16. Your singing is not the same as how it sounds in your head.
17. We lust after all forms of the comfort of warmth.
18. Humans have the need for independence even when they are a couple.
19. The human memory works in mysterious ways.
20. One of the biggest struggles of our kind is getting out of the bed, every single morning.
21. As a matter of fact, some people are not even fully human before noon.