17 Things That Would Have Happened If Harry Potter Was Written By George R.R Martin
> 17 Things That Would Have Happened If Harry Potter Was Written By George R.R Martin
It's not that J.K. Rowling didn't do a good job or it'd be better if it was re-written by George R.R. Martin. But what if he did?
1. Harry would already be dead in the beginning of the first book, so would Ron towards the last chapter of it.
2. Hogwarts acceptance letter would be delivered to Harry by a dragon.
3. As soon as the dragon meets Harry's uncle Vernon, it would probably burn him to ashes. Poor Dursleys!
4. Dumbledore would exercise absolute one-man rule in Hogwarts.
5. Rather than just a friendly competition, there would be a big bloody war between the houses of Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
6. Hermione, who wants to rule the Hogwarts after Dumbledore’s death would marry Voldemort.
7. Quidditch would be played with a hand grenade; whomever it kills would be out of game. (Obviously...)
8. It would turn out that it was Harry Potter who killed his own parents.
9. In the second book, we would learn that it was Severus Snape who was behind the death of Harry.
10. Dudley Dursley would also march on Hogwarts with his army, claiming he should be the one ruling it, although he is a muggle.
11. Draco Malfoy who turned out to be Harry's half brother, would kill Dudley, whom everyone thought would conquer Hogwarts with a strong army and the support of Voldemort.
12. After Dudley’s death, Voldemort would take command of the army; but then would get murdered by his own wife Hermione.
13. Hermione would be imprisoned for what she did, but escape with the help of Dobby. Then, she would try to complete the unfinished business of Voldemort.
14. Harry would be brought back to life by some spell, then confront Hermione out front Hogwarts and defeat her with the help of wildlings.
15. Neville Longbottom who fights on Harry's side at first, would be the one saving Hermione in the end.
16. Just before Harry takes the throne of Hogwarts, he would get killed second time by Bellatrix Lestrange, who is married to Hagrid.
17. In the end, throne would be seized by Ginny Weasley, who turned out to be the daughter of Hagrid an Bellatrix Lestrange.
Bonus - Ginny would be eaten by a dragon at the end of the book.