There are those crazy people who bring it to the point of 'It is me or the cat' with their partners and they force their significant others to make a choice. Those people are often dumped instantly, and more than righteously, because of the things that cat owners know. Let's see together what those are.
1. One cat is better than 5 GFs/BFs.
2. A cat's nobility and a human's ungratefulness are indisputable.
3. Someone who asks you to give up on your cat today might ask you to give up on yourself tomorrow.
4. Worst case scenario, a cat will scratch you; but a human can go unimaginably above and beyond: they hurt you, they cheat on you, they abandon you. Cats don't do any of that.
5. Cats repay you more than generously for everything you do for them. With a romantic partner, this is only a tiny possibility.
6. A cat is an awesome life partner. A romantic partner is just a romantic partner.
7. At the end, significant others just leave, but your cat waits for you at home.
8. Breaking your significant other's heart is a 7-year curse, but breaking a cat's heart is a 70-year one.
9. Someone who is incapable of feeling compassion for such a tiny and cute creature can never love a human being.
10. A cat would never say "Your sweetheart or me." Cats know their place. Actually, they just don't give a f*ck.
11. Cats are perfect listeners.
12. Cats always make you smile; a BF/GF, however does so only when they are in a good mood.
13. You never have to beg a cat for a massage.
14. A cat wakes you up every morning with love.
15. And lastly, for a cat owners, their cats are just like their heart beating on the left side of their chest. A person who asks them to abandon their cats obviously has no idea what real love is.