15 High School Teachers Share Their Darkest Confessions And They'll Make You Jump Out Of Your Skin!
> 15 High School Teachers Share Their Darkest Confessions And They'll Make You Jump Out Of Your Skin!
A Reddit user asked high school teachers, 'What is the one thing that you want your students to know that you’d never tell them in person?' and answers make you jump out of your skin!
1. "The weed smell doesn't magically disappear between the parking lot and my classroom."
2. "Your parents are literally the worst part of my job."
3. "Yes, I put you in a group with the kid you have a crush on intentionally. I'm stuck here with you 180 days a year — I want to see some drama."
4. "If your parents email a teacher and argue with them, the whole staff knows. (At least at my school.)"
5. "If I know your name by the third day of a new school year, that means you're probably an asshole."
6. "We have much better hearing than you assume. We just choose our battles as it pertains to inappropriate comments."
7. "My students are the reason why I am second-guessing having my own kids."
8. "Yelling 'fuck!' in the hallways doesn’t make you a badass. Teachers are yelling 'fuck' in their heads all day long."
9. "Please stop Juuling in the classroom. That’s what the bathrooms are for."
10. "I can smell you. Everyone can. Please, for the love of god, use deodorant."
11. "When you think you are being genius by getting me to talk about random things at the beginning of class instead of 'teaching....'"
12. "I don't care that you came to class stoned. Just stop interrupting class, and for god's sake, don't touch any power tools while you're stoned."
13. "If you are stupid enough to have filmed yourself doing something that can get you in trouble, especially legal trouble, for the love of God don't post it online."
14. "I’d let you get away with so much more if you were actually a decent person who treated others with kindness and respect. Assholes rarely get the benefit of doubt or indifference."
15. "I wish I could let my students know how dumb they look sometimes. And how they need to relax and stop taking themselves so seriously."