The Best Friendship We Formed In Nature: How Did Our Relationship With Dogs Start?
> The Best Friendship We Formed In Nature: How Did Our Relationship With Dogs Start?
Dogs are our best friends in animal planet and this deep bond between us has a deeper history than you think.
Well, how did we build this fascinating relationship with dogs?
1. Our relationship with dogs started around 15 thousand years ago.
2. However some wolves whose stress hormones were less than others as a result of some kind of a mutation, started to get closer to humans to be fed with their leftover meats.
3. One of the reasons why they allowed obedient wolves was to feel safer and closer in dangerous forests and unprotected areas.
4. This collaboration strengthened our relation with wolves and turned into an intimate friendship.
5. Dogs were a part of 'Artificial Selection' generated by humans.
6. Humans formed dogs in diverse colors, dimensions and temperaments according to their interests.
7. These domesticated 400 types of dogs are all coming from one genus: Canis Familiaris.
8. Recent studies about dogs and their cousins, foxes showed that domesticated 'dogs' could be obtained sooner than anticipated, in 20 years.
9. Evolving together until now with our old friends also caused synchronizing certain attributes in our body, as well.