These photos proving that romantic acts still have a chance and we can still see them around us.
1. “My husband always got colored pencils for his birthday and Christmas growing up and he hates them because he’s colorblind. He’s wanted an iPhone forever so today I bought him one and this is how I wrapped it.”
2. “Check out what my boyfriend made me!”
3. This guy gave his girlfriend his sneakers because her shoes hurt her feet.
4. “My girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend stole her PS4 so I got her a new one.”
5. A 92-year-old man making a card for his 93-year-old wife
6. “My girlfriend showed up to a party for my birthday dressed as me.”
7. “A guy at the salon is straight up feeding his girl chicken nuggets while she gets her nails done and that’s the kind of love and support I need.”
8. “My boyfriend and I met at the dog park, so it was really their 2 year anniversary last weekend.”
9. “Wife had a bit too much to drink so I made a nice romantic candle setting for her with a pillow and blankets by the ivory throne complete with a hair tie, water, socks, and nose spray. I’m going to sleep, candles are battery operated.”
10. “My dad surprised my mom for their 30th anniversary and had a bench dedicated to her at the park where they always walked together.”
11. “So my boyfriend always asked me why I did my makeup on the floor...so while I was gone for a week he did this for me. I’m obsessed!”
12. “I didn’t have a pic of my girl to put in my little locket so I just drew her.”
13. For our 1-year anniversary that recently passed, I got my girlfriend one of her favorite pictures of us filled with the all the memories from our first year.”
14. “My man got the sound waves of him saying he loves me printed on a canvas.”
15. Oh, how romantic!
16. “Romance still exists. My friend snapped this yesterday in NYC.”
17. “Asked my boyfriend his opinion on this shirt and this was his reply...”
18. “My girlfriend always falls asleep during movies and tonight she tried to trick me. I’m not even mad, I’m in love!”