While passive aggressive people cannot even bear themselves, consider the friends, acquaintances and coworkers around them who have to deal with them. Let's come together and wish them all a 'God help you!'
1. Passive-aggressive (PA) people do not establish eye contact; you feel like you are talking to thin air.
2. PA people's real problem is actually with themselves, however the people around them are affected more by that.
3. There is no way you can see through a PA person and their real emotions.
4. You can never ever fully trust a PA person.
5. When faced with a problem, they never have a real solution. They enjoy the stress that results from insolubility.
6. If you say "No!" to a PA person, you are pretty much screwed. It is time to armor up!
7. You can't really say "Yes!" to them, either.
8. They will never face their problems; therefore, save yourself some time and don't even mention them.
9. They never really get to the bottom of a problem. You always have to wander on the surface.
10. You just have to accept and live with the fact that there is a time bomb in your life.
11. You are the one who always has to be sensitive, thoughtful and careful. PA people have no concerns of this sort.
12. You have to deal with problems that normal people get over in 2 hours, for days.
13. They will always push you to take a side. Here comes the tension...
14. But they will never take your side in a dispute. They are really good at saying "I don't want to get involved in this."
15. Their sentences always begin with "I...," which you are already used to.
16. Don't forget that they are the victim in every situation.
17. They never speak precisely; what they say is always open to lots of interpretation.
Bonus- Have I already mentioned that they just love complaining about the problems that they, themselves, create?