We have never thought about cutting mushrooms with an egg slicer! This list is full of creative ideas that are so simple at first sight but you've probably never thought of! Use these life hacks to improve your lifestyle!
1. Did you know that you can use dental floss to cut cakes?
2. You can use a piece of bread to collect the pieces of a broken glass!
3. Next time you clean your sneakers, try using toothpaste!
4. You can put on socks over your mop instead of buying new covers.
5. Cover the leftovers from the coffee maker/french press with a paper filter and put in in the fridge to remove any unwanted odors.
6. The best way to clean a dirty grill is by using an onion.
7. You can use a mixture of salt and lemon to clean up a cutting board. It will remove all of the stains.
8. If you don't have disposable gloves, you can use a freezer bag instead.
9. Apply a small amount of vaseline around your nails to easily remove unwanted polish around your cuticles.
10. The best way to remove an ink spot is to apply hair spray to it! Spray in on the stained part and wash it in the washing machine for best results.
11. Next time, don't throw away the cap from a Pringles can. You may use it to cover food and other stuff!
12. Why don't we wrap our presents in old comic books?!
13. The best way to clean up a bottle with a narrow top is to use eggshells and water! Just shake it thoroughly and you'll see the difference!
14. Use instant hot cocoa to make a DIY faux chocolate sauce!
15. You can also slice mushrooms with an egg slicer!
16. Pour some coke inside a pan overnight to remove the stains from burnt food!
17. Make sure you have some paper clips around the kitchen! Super useful!
18. If you have a hard time cutting thin slices of cheese, you can use the potato peeler!
19. Use a mixture of mayonnaise and olive oil to remove the stains from unwanted labels or stickers.
20. You can use your coffee grinder to shell out the rice!
21. Corn germ is good for removing the stains on your couch. Apply some corn germ while the stain is still wet and wait for 20 minutes. Then, remove the germ and stain by using a vacuum.