The definition of the word 'attention' is widely misunderstood.
If a person is a good observant, it means they are self-focused and logical; because solely focusing on things is not enough to be counted as attentive to detail. Attention is the ability to collaborate with brain and to keep it under control.
Let's see how well you're connected with your own mind and how much you are able to dominate it.
Here is our picture! We strongly recommend you take a detailed look into it before you continue with the questions.
1. How many people are staying in this camp?
2. When do you think they arrived here? Today or a few days ago?
3. How did they get there?
4. Are there any towns nearby?
5. Be careful here! Where does the wind blow from, north or south?
6. What time of day is it?
7. What do you think the 4th person of the camp is doing right now?
8. Who was on duty yesterday?
9. Final one! Take a detailed look, what day is it today?