Stop looking all so surprised now. It's a natural need, and let's face it, a good chunk of us masturbate on a regular basis for, you know, health! Here are 15 interesting things you probably never knew about orgasms and masturbating.
1. 0.06% of guys can have an orgasm just by using their imagination and nothing else. No touching!
2. Studies show 48% of chronic headaches fade away after having an orgasm, as oppose to choking on painkillers and such.
3. The world record for taking the longest time to have an orgasm is 6 and a half hours for women whereas it's 8 and a half for men.
4. Some women actually faint during their orgasm; it's not that rare. However, some of them actually end up dying due to a heart attack.
5. The very first electric vibrator was produced back in the early 20th century, 9 years before vacuum cleaner, 10 years before the iron...
6. When guys have an orgasm, their brain produces prolactin, a hormone that makes us feel tired and weak.
7. A woman's orgasm usually lasts 6-10 seconds but some lucky ladies can go up to 20 seconds!
8. Sex professors Dorian Solot and Marshall Miller suggest only 1% of women can have an orgasm only via stimulated nipples.
9. A woman in London broke the record of having the most amount of orgasms during a masturbating session with 49 in 2006!
10. Heroin triggers the same zone of the brain and has the same effect of an orgasm.
11. While only 1 out of 3 women have an orgasm during sex, it's 3 out of 4 for guys.
12. BUT, 21 minutes of foreplay can make 9 out of 10 women have an orgasm during sex!
13. Studies show men who masturbate at least 2-3 times a week live longer.
14. G spot stimulation increases the women's pain threshold by 107%!
15. Last but not least, if you manage to have an additional "entry" while you're stimulating your vagina/clitoris, your orgasm will last longer and feel much more potent.