Which Author Is Your Soulmate?
> Which Author Is Your Soulmate?
Which respected author of world literature is your soulmate?
1. If you were to compare writing to another action what would that be?
2. These drawings are designed by psychologists to read the moods of people. Pick one of the drawings below that describes your current mood.
3. What is your favorite place to read?
4. Pick a tool for writing!
5. Your novel is turning into a movie. Who would direct that?
6. What would be the first sentence of your novel?
7. Well, what will be told in your story?
8. If your life was a movie, who would make the soundtrack?
9. Your dream proposal. Where and how it should be?
10. Final question... Do you think art is personal or is it for the appreciation of society?
You got "Fyodor Dostoyevski!"
You got "Lev Tolstoy!"
You got "Franz Kafka!"
You got "Ernest Hemingway!"
You got "Anton Chekhov!"
You got "Jane Austen!"
You got "Virginia Woolf"!
You got "James Joyce"!
You got "Albert Camus!"
You got "William Shakespeare!"
You got "Gabriel García Marquez!"
You got "Charles Bukowski!"
You got "Stephen King!"
You got "J. R. R. Tolkien"!
You got "Victor Hugo"!