These 17 Photos Show That Time Changes But Love Remains!
> These 17 Photos Show That Time Changes But Love Remains!
We gathered the most passionate photos of couples from the past...
1. Steve McQueen with his wife Neile Adams, 1963
2. A young couple in California, the 1970s
3. Jayne Mansfield with her husband Mickey Hargitay at the Cannes Film Festival, 1957
4. 2 lovers in Washington Square Park, New York, 1962
5. The look right before a kiss, 1950s
6. Alain Delon and Romy Schneider, 1961
7. Audrey Hepburn with her husband Mel Ferrer, 1956
8. Paul Newman with his wife Joanne Woodward, 1963
9. Elizabeth Taylor with her friend Roddy McDowall on the beach in California, 1948
10. A model and her friend on the beach in San Diego, the 1940s
11. Johnny Hallyday with Sylvie Vartan before he joined the military, 1964
12. A couple at a Rolling Stones concert in Philadelphia, 1978
13. The actress Anouk Aimé and the composer Pierre Barou, 1966
14. The singer Charles Aznavour with his wife Evelyne, 1956
15. Brigitte Bardot and her husband Roger Vadim on the set of And God Created Woman, 1956
16. The actress Gina Lollobrigida with her husband Milko Skofic at the Cannes Film Festival, 1958
17. Age doesn’t matter when it comes to true love.