15 Things Those Trying To Be A Good Person Want To But Can't Say
> 15 Things Those Trying To Be A Good Person Want To But Can't Say
Everybody is scared of something, and we, as truly good people, are scared of our own inner consciousness. That is the strongest and most intensive power that fuels us.
1. Daily life is not easy for us. Excessive spending makes us feel guilty! It isn't easy to be us!
2. Wastefulness is the thing that we hate most! If you don't care about your bills, think about all those people who have no access to that clean water before you fill that bath again.
3. Littering? Do you guys even think about the possibility of a fish eating your trash and getting sick? Are you f*cking crazy?
4. We aren't trying to show off when we speak out about injustice.
5. Inner consciousness is stronger than our egos. That's why we will always do the thing that we think is right, despite all those who speak ill behind our backs.
6. We don't care about being a leader. We don't give advice to, protect or help whoever needs it for our own self-interest.
7. We are mostly scared of answering to ourselves, much more than answering to others.
8. We would love to be selfish. We avoid playing the game according to its rules in romantic relationships because we want to do the right and the fair things. And at the end, we get hurt.
9. We not only consider the person we are dealing with, but also the friends and family of that person, as well, which brings us close to losing our minds.
10. We keep things bottled up just not to emotionally manipulate someone.
11. We know very well that everybody is different and everyone's life conditions are subject to change. We don't like blaming and judging people.
12. We try to be fair even to our worst enemy. We often make wrong choices although we can predict the result quite well.
13. The worst part of the day is watching the news full of war and violence while knowing we can't do anything to stop it.
14. Nothing can upset us as much as those who think we do favors out of self interest.
15. But most of the time, we sleep in peace at night. When we look at the mirror, our conscience is more than clean.