When an actor depicts a character remarkably well, they continue enjoying advantages of this with their upcoming roles. And sometimes an actor's style, looks, and voice can lead them to depict similar roles. These Hollywood actors we mention here are just like that!
We usually come across with the same actors in comedy and action genres. Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler are the comedy guys, while Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, and Sylvester Stallone are the men of action. I am cutting this short because if we start going over this in detail, we aren't likely to finish soon. For now, make do with these 21 and let us know in the comment section if we missed anyone too obvious!
1. Johnny Depp - A rather crazy character with lots of make up and weird choice of clothes.
2. Ray Liotta - The dude who somehow finds himself in the middle of the crime world and wears a big ass silver ring.
3. Keira Knightley - The woman who people fall in love with in historic English movies.
4. Vincent Cassel - The tough guy who was born to cause trouble.
5. Monica Bellucci - The super attractive woman who drives men crazy with lust.
6. Jack Nicholson - The dude who laughs majestically no matter the genre of the movie or kind of character it is.
7. Michael Shannon - The psychopath you wouldn't wish on your enemy.
8. Michael Cera - The loser teenager who has troubles communicating.
9. Steve Carell - The man over 40 who is super naive and pure-minded.
10. Sean Bean - The man we know will die soon.
11. Jeff Goldblum - The scientist in sci-fi movies. He warns everyone about the future bad events, but nobody listens to him and hell breaks loose. 😁
12. Hugh Grant - The cool, sophisticated, gentleman who steals women's hearts; prince charming
13. Rachel McAdams - The sweet woman who makes you fall in love with her in sad romantic movies.
14. Tom Cruise -The dude who can't get away from the mentality "I am handsome and rich." He almost has too much self-confidence and loves action!
15. Morgan Freeman - The fatherly man who wins us over with his motivational and wise words; the mentor of the lead character.
16. Christoph Waltz - The super annoying dude who is begging to get his ass kicked
17. Christopher Walken - The dude you can never trust and expect a random blast of psychopath from, thanks to his mimics.
18. Zoe Saldana - The woman with different nationalities who doesn't want to leave space to come to Earth.
19. Helena Bonham Carter - Independent, mysterious, fantastic, and relaxed woman.
20. Michelle Rodriguez - Super tough, "I will punch you if you lay your eyes on me" woman.
21. Robin Williams - The fatherly, big-hearted man, who always helps children and teenager and can always smile.