You may know Shakira from her cute named songs like Waka Waka, Ojos Asi or Hips Don't Lie. But who is the real Shakira, other than a pretty singer with hot dance moves? Let's get to know her better with these 23 interesting facts about her life!
1. Shakira's father is Lebanese and mother is Italian-Spanish.
2. Shakira is the youngest of 8 siblings!
3. She lost her brother at the age of 2.
4. Her grandmother taught her how to dance!
5. Her first album came out when she was 13.
6. Her first song was about her father!
7. Her light shined with the ''Laundry Service'' album.
8. She refused a role offer for the movie "The Mask Of Zorro."
9. Shakira won the ALMA humanitarian award in 2008.
10. She's fluent in 5 different languages.
11. Her favorite flowers are daisies and sunflowers.
12. Her dream job was to be a psychologist!
13. Her hobby is drawing!
14. Her favorite food is chicken wings.
15. Her IQ is 140.
16. Her favorite colors are black and white.
17. Eating chocolate is like an obsession for her, but she doesn't like candy.
18. She doesn't like wearing jewelry.
19. She's the highest selling artist in Colombia.
20. Her birthday is the same day as Gerard Pique's (her husband) birthday.