18 Bad Habits You Should Drop Before You Turn 30
> 18 Bad Habits You Should Drop Before You Turn 30
1. You’re overly attached to your phone.
2. You keep all your money in your checking account.
3. You hold grudges forever and always.
4. You spend a lot of energy thinking about finding a serious relationship.
6. You still get wasted…and sometimes on weeknights.
7. You order takeout way more often than you cook.
8. You spend way too much time worrying about what other people think.
9. You think of mental health issues as embarrassing, or a sign of weakness.
10. You’re pretty bad about keeping in touch with your friends and family members.
11. It’s been about a million years since you last saw the doctor.
12. You still smoke cigarettes when you’ve had a few beers (or more often than that)
13. You still use tanning beds, or lie out in the sun.
14. You still sleep in until 1 p.m. on the weekends to catch up on all that sleep you missed during the week.
15. You try to avoid confrontation at all costs.
16. You stay in a dead-end relationship way, way longer than you should, and you know it.
17. You try to plan out your entire life, and obsess over five-year plans instead of living in the present.
18. You’re convinced that you’re the only one in your twenties who doesn’t have your shit together.