What Is Your Body Telling You When You Get Goosebumps?
> What Is Your Body Telling You When You Get Goosebumps?
You have experienced this at least once: Getting chills, or goosebumps. But have you ever wondered why? Here’s a scientific explanation…
1. It happens during very different conditions but the foundation is the same.
2. Actually, our hair may bristle frequently. If you take a little too long after a shower to cover yourself with a towel, it suddenly knocks on the door.
3. Or when you see a shadow in the dark, you feel your hair standing straight up.
4. These are really different conditions, so why does the same thing happen in different situations?
5. This is a physiological reaction which we inherited from our primitive ancestors.
6. When we get excited or scared, the same thing happens.
7. Adrenaline is responsible for these types of reactions.
8. Adrenaline is secreted during stress, excitement, and other various emotions and this shows us the connection.