Student Tragically Dies After Eating Five Days Old Pasta!

-

A student died after eating pasta that he had made almost five days old.

20-year-old student called AJ is said to have eaten a bowl of spaghetti that he had cooked five days ago.

But the pasta had been left on the side for around two days. Then it was out in the fridge by his roommate for three days.

According to Dr. Bernard, AJ put the bowl of stale food in the microwave to eat it for lunch.

He did not know it was five days old.

However, he quickly began to feel unwell, suffering from headaches, abdominal pain, and nausea.

After then he started to throwing up but he took some medicine and went to bed. He later woke up in a pool of sweat and went to the bathroom.

When his roommate found him passed out on the bathroom floor, he immediately called for an ambulance. He was taken to hospital but sadly he was already passed away.

A post mortem found that a form of food poisoning caused his death.

It was also found that the medicine AJ had taken had reacted with his body and damaged his liver.

How do you feel?
Lovely
Scream
Tears of Joy
Relieved Face
Clapping Hands
Thumbs Down
Angry

Onedio Conversations

Send Comment
Send Feedback