If you’re a kid or a kid at heart, then jokes are easy for you to understand. But sometimes, we tend to run out of jokes and that is something that we don’t want to happen when we really want to be known as the funny aunt or uncle in the family, right? Kids are fairly easy to impress and that is something that we want to continue doing.
So here is a list of kid-friendly jokes that you could keep in handy to make sure that you never run out of humor when you’re around.
Funny Jokes about Food
- What do you call a fake noodle?
- What did one plate whisper to the other plate?
Dinner is on me.
- Why did the banana go to the hospital?
He was peeling really bad.
- How do you make an artichoke?
You strangle it.
- What do you call an attractive fruit?
- What do you call a nosy pepper?
- Why did the kid throw a stick of butter out the window?
To see butter-fly.
- What do you call cheese that’s not your cheese?
- Why didn’t the teddy bear eat dessert?
He was stuffed.
- Should you have your whole family for Thanksgiving dinner?
No, you should just stick with turkey.
- What do you give a sick lemon?
- Why do you smear peanut butter on the road?
To go with the traffic jam.
Funny Jokes about Animals
- Why did the turkey join a band?
So he could use his drumsticks.
- What’s a firefly’s favorite dance?
- What do bunnies like to do at the mall?
Shop ‘til they hop.
- Why did the fastest cat in class get kicked out of school?
He was a cheetah.
- How do you make an octopus laugh?
- What do you get when you cross a rabbit with shellfish?
An oyster bunny!
- What was the first animal in space?
The cow that jumped over the moon.
- What did the shark say when he ate the clownfish?
This tastes a little funny.
- Why aren’t koalas actual bears?
They don’t meet koalafications.
- What did the buffalo say when his son left?
- What did the duck say after she bought the lipstick?
Put it on my bill.
- What do you call a magic dog?
- How do you stop a bull from charging?
Cancel its credit card.
Funny Jokes about Math
- Why is six afraid of seven?
Because seven eight nine.
- How do you stay warm in any room?
Go to the corner—it’s always 90 degrees.
- Why is the obtuse triangle always so frustrated?
Because it’s never right.
- Are monsters good at math?
Not unless you count Dracula.
- Why does nobody talk to circles?
Because there’s no point.
- Why was the equal sign so humble?
Because he wasn’t greater than or less than anyone else.
- Why didn’t the quarter roll down the hill with the nickel?
Because it had more cents.
- Why was the fraction nervous about marrying the decimal?
Because he would have to convert.
- Why was the math book sad?
Because it had too many problems.
- What is the math teacher’s favorite dessert?
So there you have it— the best kid-friendly jokes that you can crack at any time. Do you have a joke that has always been a hit among kids? If you have one, share it in the comments and be like the guy who invented knock-knock jokes. Oh, you don’t know him? Well, he won the no-bell prize!