25 Random Facts That You Won’t Believe Are True
News > 25 Random Facts That You Won’t Believe Are True
Yet another “random facts” list that will make you want to check on Google if what you just read is true. Most of the things you’ll read in this list could’ve been actually useful, if you read it in like 2001. But we’re now almost sure that you won’t go try to see if Duck Hunt is actually a two-player game.
Yes. Duck Hunt is a two-player game.
Source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/77-fac... 1. Cashews grow like this:
2. And pineapples grow like this:
3. Hippo milk is pink.
4. The heart of a blue whale is so big, a human can swim through the arteries.
5. North Korea and Finland are separated by just one country: Russia
6. Duck Hunt is a two-player game. Player two controls the ducks.
7. Pluto never made a full orbit around the sun, from the time it was discovered to when it was declassified as a planet.
8. Honey never spoils. You can eat 32,000-year-old honey.
9. Mario hits blocks with his hand, not his head.
10. Also, this is what Jupiter would look like if it were as close to us as the Moon is:
11. This is what sand looks like under a microscope:
12. Every two minutes, we take more pictures than all of humanity in the 19th century.
13. Peanuts are not nuts. They grow in the ground, so they are legumes.
14. One in every 5,000 babies is born with a condition known as “imperforate anus.” This means the baby is born without an anus and has to have one created manually in the hospital.
15. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach on Earth.
16. A thousand seconds is about 16 minutes. A million seconds is about 11 days. A billion seconds is about 32 years. And one trillion seconds is about 32,000 years. A trillion is a lot.
17. Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
18. France was still executing people with a guillotine when the first Star Wars film came out.
19. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
20. An octopus has three hearts.
21. Rats and horses can't vomit.
22. By law, every child in Belgium must take harmonica lessons in Primary school.
23. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 =
24. Chewing gum prevents you from crying when chopping onions.
25. The strongest muscle in the human body is the masseter.