21 Reasons Why Being The Oldest Sibling Is The Hardest!
> 21 Reasons Why Being The Oldest Sibling Is The Hardest!
The oldest ones would relate all the pain and suffering we are about to list right here!
1. Possibly, they grow up having more toys than you.
2. You mess things up together. However, you get all the blame because you're the oldest.
3. You're not allowed to have fun on your own. You're always supposed to have fun with them.
4. When your parents leave for the weekend, you're in charge.
5. If you're looking for your favorite shirt, it's probably in your sister's wardrobe.
6. They threaten you with your little secrets.
7. Being the oldest, you try to prove your authority. Well, you don't succeed most of the time.
8. When you're staying in the same room, they get to decide when to turn the lights off.
9. In order to get revenge, you do some sweet talk.
10. You have to take your siblings wherever you go.
11. You officially become a messenger between your parents and siblings.
12. Asking for something from your siblings while your parents are in the room is not a smart move.
13. Home alone? It's time for the scariest stories.
14. Right before you fall asleep, your brother manages to ask the most random questions that will keep you up all night.
15. If they ever learn a bad word from you, surely they're going to use it in front of your parents.
16. All your relatives insist that your brother looks just like you.
17. You have to watch out for your behavior because your siblings look up to you.
18. Leaving the room, even for 5 seconds, is a mistake.
19. Just by being younger, they got all the attention.
20. Your mom suddenly goes into your room whenever you're in a fight.
21. But, if someone dares to hurt your siblings, they have to deal with YOU.