Growing a beard can make a huge difference when it comes to men's look. It can turn a babyface into a testosterone bomb! Although its shape changes from time to time, growing a beard somehow always becomes trendy.
Here are the celebrities with and without a beard, looking freakishly different!
1. Growing beard is the fastest shortcut men can choose to change their looks. And here is why:
2. And it takes skills to pull it off, just like a dress or a hair style. Unfortunately everybody grows a beard from time to time, without considering if they can rock it or not.
3. Bradley Cooper, for example, looks like a young boy without a beard and a fully matured, sexy man with one.
4. But if you are a bit over middle-age you have to take a moment to really think about it. Because this thing called a beard can make you look 15 years older than you actually are.
5. And a beard alone doesn't cut it, you should also style your hair accordingly.
6. And the beard you grow might represent your world view. So you should be careful about HOW you grow your beard.
7. You should also consider your facial lines. For example, this one looks rather funny on Leonardo DiCaprio.
8. Guys, don't act alone. Ask your friends, family, and sweetheart about their opinion of your beard.
9. There is the hygiene side to this matter, too. Thick and long beards can smell like cigarettes or food if not cleaned daily.
10. Don't just let it grow on its own. Definitely give it a shape and style. If you can't do it on your own, seek professional help. Otherwise you risk looking ragged.
11. And some beard related choices just makes you think. For example this one is called 'The Wizard.'
12. And some men simply look too boring or too young without a beard. Here is an example:
13. Oh, those with a rectangular face shape are damn lucky. They just can't go wrong with a beard no matter what they do with it.
14. Tom Hardy with a beard is just dangerously hot.
15. Oh Jon, you can't make it with that baby face in Westeros!