Raccoons are mid-sized mammals native to North America, and they are absolute QTs. They love to swim, climb and have a curiosity about cat food, as well as shiny stuff. Some people in the US own raccoons as pets and some raccoons sneak into houses, even though they are not invited.
So why don't you consider letting those sweet animals into your home? If you have a hard time convincing yourself, just take a look at to our list.
1. They love cats as much as you do!
2. Guess what? The same thing applies to dogs!!
3. It's for the best if you feed them separately.
4. They are cute little kleptomaniacs.
5. They love playing with water.
6. So bathing them is not a hard task.
7. By the way, it's easy to confuse them with Red Pandas.
8. They are a bit shameless.
9. They like to share. (Rarely)
10. They are perfect buddies for your movie nights.
11. They are cool to hang out with, as well.
12. They are even-tempered, but when you cross the limit, sh.t will happen.
13. They have strong family bonds.
14. They have table manners.
15. It'll be hard to leave them at home when you are going out.
16. They are not loud. Your sleep will not be interrupted.
17. Your children will have a great time with them.
18. They are extremely talented and crafty.
19. Well yes. They are a bit weird.
20. You don't have to train them. They know how to use the bathroom perfectly well.
Bonus: Don't forget that they are still wild animals. Try to go out often together.